Cracker business brands include:
- Powered by Cracker Systems: a Platform and ‘White Label’ service for associations and industry
- CrackerSports.com: a Platform service for member communities in sport
- CrackerCentral.com (currently in Beta): a Global Software as a Service Platform for teams
Fully commercialised in 2013, a growing number of clients now rely on Cracker as the business system for driving continuous improvement and accelerating capability.
The Cracker technology is highly sophisticated. It has the ability to service large communities of people, many of whom operate in one or several concurrent roles – e.g. Staff Member, Teacher, Manager, Volunteer, Athlete, Coach, Mentor.
Some of our communities include:
- Swim Australia: 400 affiliated swimming schools servicing 600,000 families
- Yachting Australia: Pathway Athletes and Coaches from a selection of 380 affiliated Clubs, 18,000 members
- The Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association: 8000 affiliated members
- Swimming Australia: 3000 Technical Officials, 1000+ clubs
Clients are adding our solution to their technology line up to:
- transform business models
- rapidly offer a new service innovation
- provide a value added service for membership & affiliation
- distribute development frameworks to all corners of the country
- build and manage networks and learning communities
- accelerate development and develop excellence
- beat the competition
- commercialise content
- profit from video
We can 'plug in' to existing database & web service solutions to rapidly open up a whole new world of digital services to staff, volunteers, members and affiliated organisations.